Re: Digest Number 166

David Blount

David Blount ('86-'87) hopes to attend in the afternoon only.

-----Original Message-----
From: WJMA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WJMA@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 3:43 PM
To: WJMA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WJMA] Digest Number 166

WJMA ALUMNI & FRIENDS LABOR DAY REUNION GATHERING
DATE: Sunday, August 31, 2003
WHERE 11232 Cedar Hill Road, Gordonsville, VA 22942
540-832-3368
TIME: 2 pm til whenever, eating between 5 - 7 pm
Come early...Ryegrass Rollers (Phil and fabu gals) can play at 2 pm I
think!!!

DRESS: Casual...

Bring bathing suit for either pool or hottub, depending
on the weather...or if you plan on falling in the
pond if you decide to fish off the gazebo

BRING: Something to grill ( we shall have two grills) and
a dish to pass, BYOB...We have plenty of good well
water now that today we put in a new well pump!

DIRECTIONS: From Orange, take Route l5 south towards Gordonsville about 7
miles...look for white wheel with black
letters saying CEDAR HILL PARADISE FARM...rainbow and Tennessee Walker
silhouette on sign. Turn right onto drive, to first house on left, (There
are two houses on the right before it) and another sign like the first one.
Park around back. If you come from the opposite direction, like the
Gordonsville Circle, take Route 15 north one half mile to the second
crossover and head back to Gordonsville and you can see the white wheel on
the west side of the highway. There's also a sign in the median that says:
Cedar Hill Road.

RSVP as in respond please so we can get drinks and maybe an idea of what you
might be bringing so we can fill in the gaps...And hopefully RYEGRASS
ROLLERS will be there and we can add to the pot to pay them...They are soooo
good.

There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Reunion gathering guest list update #8
From: Ross Hunter <xhunter@ns.gemlink.com>
2. Re: Digest Number 165
From: Phlodbear@aol.com
3. RE: Phil Goodwin will be there
From: <JWhitten@christhospital.org>
4. more for the menu
From: msleri@cstone.net
5. RE: more for the menu
From: "R Roberts" <russroberts@earthlink.net>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:15:00 -0400
From: Ross Hunter <xhunter@ns.gemlink.com>
Subject: Re: Reunion gathering guest list update #8

Alex Formwalt says he might make it, but it's unlikely.

If others have the time on Sunday, there's still a place for more folks.

Nicky Audibert
Phil Audibert
Ann Marie Benzinger
Chet & Bonnie Burgess
Mitzi Clark for Radio Orange from Greene County
Lennie & Mary Ann Cowherd
Willow & Alan Drinkwater
Phil Goodwin
Arch & Marion Harrison
Nick Henry
Ross & Carol Hunter
Patricia McArver
Russ Roberts
Leri Thomas
Mary Thompson & fiance
Linda Westby

------------------------

unlikely to be there:

Alex Formwalt

------------------------
definitely not coming:

Youtha Hardman-Cromwell
Andy Lax
Jean Love
Les Myers
Jean Purcell
John Schick
Joe Whitten
Dave Williamson
Seth Williamson

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:14:02 EDT
From: Phlodbear@aol.com
Subject: Re: Digest Number 165

In a message dated 8/27/2003 6:40:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WJMA@yahoogroups.com writes:

Re: [WJMA) Contributions to the Aug. 31st

I'm bringing the band! We'll set up around 2:00 and play until about
5:00,
if that's Okay with everyone else. Willow, if you can find a shady spot,
fairly close to electricity and come up with four armless straight back
chairs,
it would be much appreciated. If you don't have the chairs, let me know,
and I'll bring some

Phil Audibert ''76-'86

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:53:27 -0400
From: <JWhitten@christhospital.org>
Subject: RE: Phil Goodwin will be there

Only four?!?

I thought that Willow wanted a party.

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:22:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: msleri@cstone.net
Subject: more for the menu

Willow,

I'll be bringing a couple of salads, a deli carrot salad and perhaps a
large mixed greens and "frills" salad.
If you need chairs, we can bring them for Phil et al. Just let us know

Leri Thomas

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:57:05 -0400
From: "R Roberts" <russroberts@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: more for the menu

I'll bring a couple of paper snack plates, some beverages and some meat
to cook on the grill.

Also, what dollar amount should we "pony up" for the non-alumni members
of the band?

Russ

DATE: Sunday, August 31, 2003
[...]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to