Vashon Maury Island Radio Club W7VMI@groups.ioThe Vashon-Maury Island Radio Club is located in Puget Sound between Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. The club is open to all hams and those interested in Amateur Radio. We also support emergency communications on Vashon and Maury Islands.
The island repeater (W7VMI/R) operates on 443.5 (+5 MHz, 103.5 Hz tone). The weekly club net meets on the repeater every Sunday night at 7:30 PM (except for the first Sunday of the month on 28.385 MHz, USB). Feel free to visit or check i
- 74 Members
- 236 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.