Pre study materials for Jean Pierre’s Brain class

matthew haug

Help!…I am sure there must be people who have taken the Brain class on this list.

What anatomy should I review prior to taking the class?

Cranial nerves?..or more gross anatomy such as Thalamus, Hypothalamus, Ventricles, ..?

Thanks for any info

Matt Haug LAc

Connie Cronin

I would like to know also.  And perhaps the Bay Area folk going could get together before?

Connie Cronin LAc

On Feb 20, 2022, at 7:09 PM, matthew haug via groups.io <Matthaug2002@...> wrote:

Help!…I am sure there must be people who have taken the Brain class on this list.

What anatomy should I review prior to taking the class?

Cranial nerves?..or more gross anatomy such as Thalamus, Hypothalamus, Ventricles, ..?

Thanks for any info

Matt Haug LAc

Kelly Handyside

Hello Matthew & Connie,

I would suggest watching The Brain Part 1 videos if you have them. I watched and took notes which prepared me tremendously for the class.
If you don’t have the videos, here’s the link is below (I do not get any bonus for suggesting a product ;)

It’s an amazing class! Enjoy!

Peace & be well,

Kelly

--
Kelly Handyside LMT, CST-T, CVTP
NeuroLotus

On Feb 20, 2022, at 11:14 PM, Connie Cronin <cmcronin@...> wrote:

I would like to know also.  And perhaps the Bay Area folk going could get together before?

Connie Cronin LAc

On Feb 20, 2022, at 7:09 PM, matthew haug via groups.io <Matthaug2002@...> wrote:

Help!…I am sure there must be people who have taken the Brain class on this list.

What anatomy should I review prior to taking the class?

Cranial nerves?..or more gross anatomy such as Thalamus, Hypothalamus, Ventricles, ..?

Thanks for any info

Matt Haug LAc

Holly Krebs

Studying general brain structures would be most helpful for this class.

Barral oriented us well to the lobes and cortex of the brain, the corpus callosum, arterial and venous flow into and out of the brain, and limbic and other structures, especially in relation to sensory pathways.

The anatomy I most wish I had studied before the class was the optic and olfactory nerves and the structures they communicate with.

All my best,

Holly Krebs
VM1-5, LT1, VAP, VVMU, VVML, VM-ACA-CG-2, and Brain 1

Certified Rolfer®
(she/her)

Kinetikos Bodywork Therapy at Vitality Health Collective
401 Arkansas St, Lawrence, KS 66044
www.kinetikos.com, 785-832-1720