Re: stomach movement while swallowing

neager_4@...

Hi Tom,
Thank you! You caught me, I try not to be biased, but I definitely am with her hx; however, I was able to stay true to the listening for her treatment. Her listening on our 1st session did go into an emotional cause related to the internal thoracic artery. We did some VM5-6 work on that, general fascial release in the area, balancing of the CST rhythm throughout the body, and a little NM work at the T-spine to clean up what was found and Rx'd with the VM work. She noted some emotional solace afterward, fingers crossed for some physical relief.
:-) Nicole

Join Visceral-Manipulation-Forum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.