Re: Vasectomy

neager_4@...

Speaking from experience, ok not actually mine, but my hubby's... it was, "Simple and easy," per his words. My hubby reported some "tightness" afterwards and he did have a small restriction that caused him light discomfort when being upright. This was relieved by wearing a jockstrap or supportive briefs, but when he let the boys loose it was uncomfortable. Thank goodness he knew a VM therapist who was willing to do some work below the belt, LOL.
I did a local listening at the site, followed the pull into scar tissue at the superior end of the vas deferens, and did some VM release via direction of ease and then tension. He felt better right away and symptoms didn't come back. VM worked great for it, not sure I am going to start marketing myself for this though ;-)

Join Visceral-Manipulation-Forum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.