Van: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Namens Achim Buerger
Verzonden: zaterdag 23 april 2022 20:53
Aan: VintHPcom@groups.io
Onderwerp: [VintHPcom] Unknown HP21xx Board

Has anyone informations (manuals, schematics) of a HP21xx interface CAMSCO P/N 80054?
There is a hand written "16 bit duplex" on the PCB, but thats everything I know.
Is this possibly compatible with any HP board?

Achim

Achim Buerger

Hi Rik,

here is a photo of the board:

Achim Buerger

Update: I found out that the board is likely compatible to the HP12554. At least the corresponding diagnostic program runs without error. Also the cable edge connector matches to that of a 12554.
The only question is now, what is the meaning of the four dip switch arrays. I can only guess the function is similar to the jumpers on the 12554, but there is no obvious correspondence between these.
I would really appreciate if someone could share a manual. Otherwise I would have to reverse engineer the logic.

Stephen Hanselman

i just uploaded the manual to the files location

Steve, KC4SW

Stephen Hanselman

ooops, i uploaded the 12554 manual.  i've seen the board before and as i remember it took a little playing around with the switches to match the w1->w8 jumpers on the HP board.

steve, KC4SW

Achim Buerger

Stephen,
thank you, but maybe there is a misunderstanding. I know the 12554 manual, but I could use a manual for the CAMSCO board. Maybe you have any notes of your findings regarding the jumper settings?

Achim