Topics

New file uploaded to VintHPcom@groups.io

VintHPcom@groups.io Notification <VintHPcom+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the VintHPcom@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Ansgar <ansgar@...>

Description:
Schematics for HP 9111A graphics tablet

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the VintHPcom@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Rik Bos <hp-fix@...>

Description:
HP-UX Image for the HP 9000 340C+ with ME10 installed. Configured: HP-IB address 0, 9122C on address 2, 9144A on address 4 Login: root PSW: saab90 ME10 psw: me 10 (me-spacebar-10) ID unit s/n 2529A75525 reorder: 4608467901

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Hello,

Uploaded By: Robert Prosperi <bobprosperi@...>

Description:
BASIC driver program for HP-75C/D to access CS80 media via HP-IB (using 82169A HP-IL/HP-IB Interface). The HP-9121 drive is specifically mentioned. This (hard copy only) came with a bundle of docs included with a 75C I bought several years ago, but was coming from a working Surveyor who seemed to know his stuff. No guarantees.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Paul Berger

I uploaded a plain text version of this file to HP75 group in the '75 Application (plug-in) ROMs and DEVICES' directory that is suitable for transfer to a 75.

Paul.

On 2020-05-19 4:58 p.m., VintHPcom@groups.io Notification wrote:

Hello,

Uploaded By: Robert Prosperi <bobprosperi@...>

Description:
BASIC driver program for HP-75C/D to access CS80 media via HP-IB (using 82169A HP-IL/HP-IB Interface). The HP-9121 drive is specifically mentioned. This (hard copy only) came with a bundle of docs included with a 75C I bought several years ago, but was coming from a working Surveyor who seemed to know his stuff. No guarantees.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team