Von: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Lyle Bickley
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Oktober 2019 06:26
An: Stephen Hanselman <kc4sw.io@...>
Cc: VintHPcom@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [VintHPcom] Manuals needed...

Fortunately, I was able to obtain the manuals from a friend for the 12060A and 12062A boards (I have two of each). They are "A" Series boards - very different from the M, E, F boards :)

Cheers,
Lyle
--
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:49:01 -0700
"Stephen Hanselman" <kc4sw.io@...> wrote:

Marc,
Shameless plug, if you need the ADC for your board I have a new
technology replacement in stock. Also I think blank boards. Might also
able to get my partner to give his program to test the board using a
21MX-E and an external power supply. It’s a binary one that must be
meted in by hand but we might be able to punch it on paper tape, if I can remember how to do it.

Also I think you’ll find it is 8 channels of differential or 16
channels of single ended.

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC
On Oct 13, 2019, at 16:10, CuriousMarc <@CuriousMarc> wrote:

Lyle
Could not find any mention of the 12060A. Is this an HP 1000
interface card? Would this have anything to do with the 8 channel
analog A/D card HP 91000A? https://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?hwdoc=567 Of which I own one.
Marc

--
73 NM6Y
Bickley Consulting West Inc.

Paul Birkel

These are great Roland. Thank you! Do you also have the hardware manual for the 12063A Isolated Digital Card?

[...]

Roland Dietiker

I have to check. I am currently outside of my Library. When I am back next week, I will check and place what I have on the share as Rick proposed.
Roland

Gesendet vom Mobile

Am 14.10.19 um 09:55 schrieb Paul Birkel

[...]

Thank you. Enjoy your week :->.

[...]

Lyle Bickley

Roland,

Thanks for both manuals!