Topics

HP 9825

On Oct 14, 2019, at 5:45 AM, Martin Hepperle <Martin.Hepperle@...> wrote:

Im Gespräch hatte ich ihn auch nach Assembler-Programmierung für die 9825 gefragt, er wusste dazu aber nichts.
Soweit ich verstehe, ist der Prozessor 9825/35/45 identisch aber es gibt nur für die 9845 ein Assembler-ROM.
Außerdem gibt es inzwischen noch einen 9845 Assembler von Ansgar Kückes (war auch wieder auf dem VCFB), der auf 9825 erweitert wurde.

The 9825 CPU is mostly similar to the one in the 9835/9845, but not identical. For details you will want to get a hold of the "The How They Do Dat Manual"  https://groups.io/g/VintHPcom/files/HP%20Internal%20Tech%20Docs/How%20They%20Do%20Dat%20Manual.pdf

We do not yet have a way to program it in assembly easily.._,_

Martin Hepperle

… oops that went obviously into the wrong post box …

But thank you for reading German and replying …

Martin

._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2284) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [Martin.Hepperle@...]

_._,_._,_

Larry Kerecman

Ah, that secret document with all of the great Rand Renfroe cartoons.  I so enjoyed seeing them during those years that I commissioned Rand to create some for non-HP subjects - I have one hanging over my workbench.  When Jack Walden retired from Fiscal Information (where he worked after HP) I got him to make one specifically for Jack.  It was Jack's favorite retirement present.