Topics

HP 95 LX Anyone want it?

Arnie Berger

Our local high school was sponsoring an electronic recycling event and I decided to dump a bunch of stuff that had collected over the years. I found a complete HP 95 LX PDA. I didn’t have the heart to dump it. Anyone want it? You pay shipping.

Arnie

Mark Huffstutter

Hi Arnie,

If the HP 95 hasn't been spoken for I would love to have it.

Mark