Topics

HP 9000/300 computers with Hp 7000 SA

Jim

Hello computer geeks,

                I could some help with hp 9000/300 series computers and hp MMS 7000 series SA.

Here is a short list of computers I have:

Hp 9000/310 1mb (have 5 1mb cards also), and 98542A (no hd)

Hp 9000/380 128mb, 98550a with 98556A  (no hd)

Hp r332 8mb, working hd with basic/ws ver 6.2 running

Hp 382 32mg 210s hd , , floppy, nic, ext scsi, color video (DEAD hd) & extender

Hp 9888 extender working.

No local area network cards, but lots of

I have been trying to get some software installed to use a controller with the 7000’s to

Load firmware on the 70703A and get the DLP for using my 70911a.

I have been able to get 900_op_ver loaded on to a lif disk by way of the HP 89410A.

The r332 reads it just fine but have no understanding of how to install or run it on the basic/ws system.

The 11990a files I am not able to copy over to a lif disk, just gives an error.

Files I am working with:

https://community.keysight.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/61963-1-4369/11990A.zip

https://community.keysight.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/61963-1-4273/900_op_ver.zip

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks, Jim

rmb_guru

The main file in the 900_op_ver.zip file is a shell archive file that needs to be unpacked in order to get to the HP BASIC LIF files.

I would think someone should have already done this, if not, I'm working on seeing if I can unpack them.

Jim

some how this got re-posted a week later...
Maybe a mod could fix this?

thanks Jim