Topics

Boschert XL183 3S03R power supply - schematics?

David Collins

I have an old HP7946A Disc/Tape drive with a dead power supply.  No voltages, fuses intact, no physically blown components or traces.

It's a Boschert XL183-3S03R, HP P/N 07942-60024.

Before I dig into this, would anyone happen to have a schematic for this or a similar Boschert unit?  I've checked the Boschert files at bitsavers but not sure any of them are close enough to my unit to be of value.

There happens to be one for sale I can get but where's the fun in that!

Thanks in advance

David Collins