Recognize these A-series boards? #HP1000

Chris Hanson

I just purchased this HP 2434A chassis/backplane/PSU with the installed cards, but I can’t seem to match them to any A400 cards I can find pictures of. Does anyone recognize them?

Chris Hanson

Helps if I actually paste in the URL: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233778029695

Glen Slick

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM Chris Hanson <cmhanson@...> wrote:

Helps if I actually paste in the URL: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233778029695
Yeah, that's something weird. I had been following that item for a
while. I sent the seller a message asking if they could provide photos
of the boards because they didn't match any HP 1000 A-Series boards
that I had ever seen. I never got a response from the seller. No idea
what those boards are. Looks like two identical sets of three boards.

That chassis is also missing the 02430-60009 jumper board which goes
in the lower left hand slot.