Von: VintHPcom@groups.io [mailto:VintHPcom@groups.io] Im Auftrag von Klyball
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2020 00:43
An: VintHPcom@groups.io
Betreff: [VintHPcom] 12792 mux

 i got a hold of a mux card but can't seems to get any response from it , any pointers would be appreciated , i generated DV800_0 into the RTE VI system as i believe it is a rev D it has a 5180-7228 rom .
Thanks
Grant

Virenfrei. www.avg.com

Klyball

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the reply, I can burn eproms, so that would save me from regenerating the system at the least.

Roland Dietiker

Hi Grant

As I remember the 5181-8682 Version should be supported on RTE6/VM?

I added also earlier versions of binary files.

Good luck!

Roland