V382 VXI programming

al_kossow

This is sort of on the far edge of 'Vintage' but it is 9000-300 related.

Is anyone on the list doing anything with VXI under HPUX 9 on the V382 68K board?

I assume all of the HP-PA instrumentation libraries are still being sold by TAMS but I'm not sure
about the older stuff.

On 9/30/20 2:58 PM, al_kossow wrote:
This is sort of on the far edge of 'Vintage' but it is 9000-300 related.
Is anyone on the list doing anything with VXI under HPUX 9 on the V382 68K board?
I'm doing lots with it; I can likely help you out.

I still owe you a reply to your private mail; I'm having a busy week here, will get to it ASAP.

al_kossow

On 9/30/20 12:00 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 9/30/20 2:58 PM, al_kossow wrote:
This is sort of on the far edge of 'Vintage' but it is 9000-300 related.

Is anyone on the list doing anything with VXI under HPUX 9 on the V382 68K board?
  I'm doing lots with it; I can likely help you out.
  I still owe you a reply to your private mail; I'm having a busy week here, will get to it ASAP.
            -Dave
thanks!

i've collected some documentation that i've found and scanned
in http://bitsavers.org/test_equipment/hp/vxi

I've placed the SICL drivers (incl. VXI) for the 9000/382 in the files section.
Hope it's of any help.

-Rik