RTE-A on an HP 1000 A600+ (new video) #HP1000

Colin Eby

Thanks!

I’ll try.

Kind regards,
Colin

On 29 Sep 2020, at 16:33, Ansgar <ansgar@...> wrote:

Cool video, and many thanks for the great demo! Please more of this...

-Ansgar

Ansgar

Cool video, and many thanks for the great demo! Please more of this...

-Ansgar

Grant

Great video, great timing for me as I have just got my E all set up with RTE 6/VM ,basic 1000d and I just compiled kermit with FTN7X and now trying to write some code for my 91200 video cards.

Colin Eby

Just posted an RTE-centric YouTube video.  Hopefully I got most of the facts right.  It does include a short demo session of using the system.

https://youtu.be/nWJoUVBR9CY

Kind regards,
Colin