RTE-A on an HP 1000 A600+ (new video) #HP1000

Colin Eby

Just posted an RTE-centric YouTube video.  Hopefully I got most of the facts right.  It does include a short demo session of using the system.

https://youtu.be/nWJoUVBR9CY

Kind regards,
Colin

Grant

Great video, great timing for me as I have just got my E all set up with RTE 6/VM ,basic 1000d and I just compiled kermit with FTN7X and now trying to write some code for my 91200 video cards.

Ansgar

Cool video, and many thanks for the great demo! Please more of this...

-Ansgar

Colin Eby

Thanks!

I’ll try.