Van: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Namens Anders
Verzonden: maandag 2 december 2019 14:11
Aan: VintHPcom@groups.io
Onderwerp: [VintHPcom] HP 9816 power cord protective ground? #VintageHPComputers

I noticed that the ground pin on the IEC power inlet is not connected on my unit. Anyone know if that is generally the case?

Anders

You are right. Ite middle pin is connected to ground trough the PCB.

"Rik Bos" <hp-fix@xs4all.nl> 2019-12-02 22:34 >>>
The PCB has 3 solder points for the power inlet the middle one is PE.