Topics

C1700C belts #VintageHPComputers

David Collins

I'm in the process of restoring an HP C1700C Model 20C Optical Disk library and need to get replacement toothed belts as they have perished and fallen apart.

The HP Part numbers are C1700-60034 (includes 2 belts) and C1700-60035.  There's a few mentions on the web but I haven't found anyone that has them - no surprise.

I know I can get belts from SDP-SI if I know the number of teeth/pitch/length of the belts.

Does anyone know of a source for belts or might know the specs of the belts used in the C1700C library?

Thanks in advance
David Collins