BASIC for HP 1000, 21xx series #VintageHPComputers

gerard_constant

Back in ''70, sometimes we were running "basic" BASIC ( NOT Time sharing ) on 2116B, 2100A, just for FUN.

Is there some copy still around ??

I had a look in Google, Bitsavers, HPmuseum, with NO success.

Thank for help and/or advise.

Gerard,

Look at the tape images on bitsavers.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:42 PM +0100, "gerard_constant" <gerardCJAT@...> wrote:

Back in ''70, sometimes we were running "basic" BASIC ( NOT Time sharing ) on 2116B, 2100A, just for FUN.

Is there some copy still around ??

I had a look in Google, Bitsavers, HPmuseum, with NO success.

Thank for help and/or advise.

gerard_constant

Thanks.
Seems I have found at least one, ( 8 K Basic ? ) but it was a LONG hunting.
Found it in a sub directory NOT obvious. ( named : JeffM,     's archives, I assume )

8k basic which can run in 8k core memory.
You'll also need to install the appropriate SIO drivers for the teletype and io. The 2114/16 pocket guide should help you further.

-Rik

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 7:06 PM +0100, "gerard_constant" <gerardCJAT@...> wrote:

Thanks.
Seems I have found at least one, ( 8 K Basic ? ) but it was a LONG hunting.
Found it in a sub directory NOT obvious. ( named : JeffM,     's archives, I assume )

Gerard,
Do you have a link?
Marc

Paul Birkel