New file uploaded to VintHPcom@groups.io

VintHPcom@groups.io Notification <VintHPcom+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VintHPcom@groups.io group.

File: 9835_ROMCard.zip

Uploaded By: Paul Berger

ROM emulator card for 9835A designed to plug into memory bus like a RAM card it is capable of holding 16 4K word images in a 64K x 16 EPROM image selection is configurable by changing logic equations for PLDs. This was the first thing I created after I got a 9835A .

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/VintHPcom/files/HP%209835/9835_ROMCard.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

VintHPcom@groups.io Notification <VintHPcom+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VintHPcom@groups.io group.

File: Getfile-Sendfile.zip

Uploaded By: Ansgar

New version of Getfile and Sendfile for the PC side, for accomodating the transfer of data via GPIB to and from a remote system via HP-IB/GPIB. Now with support for PCMCIA driver. Please use this version if you need to transfer data via HP-IB/GPIB as described on my web site if you have a PCMCIA card.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/VintHPcom/files/Drivers/Getfile-Sendfile.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team