Re: Unobtanium obtained!

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 08:01 am, Jack Rubin wrote:
 I live near Chicago and got a brief chance to say hello to you at VCF-Midwest last year though you were probably too deep in Jay West's system to remember!

 Yes, this was my first VCF and I was a bit overwhelmed, not knowing anyone really. I came primarily to meet Jay and learn more about his experience with restoring HP 1000's. I learned more than I hoped for as we (that is, mostly Jay) powered up and succesfully debugged a 1000-E right at the show! When is the show this year?