Re: Cleaning Switch contacts and machanisms on HP239a Oscillator

Steve Leibson

I too have used Deoxit successfully. I've used it since 1986, when I wrote an article about contact cleaners for EDN. Back then, it was called Cramolin and came in blue and red. Still have some of that. These days, I use Deoxit Gold. Just type "Deoxit" into Amazon to see what's available.

--Steve

On 10/12/2021 11:13 PM, CuriousMarc wrote:
I collect HP test equipment too… I use DeoxIt to clean such rotary switches. Good luck in your restoration!
Marc
--
Steve Leibson

Phone (Cell): 408-910-5992
Phone (Home): 408-292-4930

Please feel free to link to me on LinkedIn

History site: www.hp9825.com