Re: HP 9866A/B printer cable connector identification?

Stan

Hi Jack,

The male connector on my 9866A/B interface cable is stamped “BURNDY BT06E14-19P AA”

I looked at the Burndy web site, and although the company is still in business, it doesn’t appear that they make this style connector any more.

What I did find is an identical looking connector from Amphenol. It’s a PT06E-14-19P. It’s available from Mouser for $25.87 in a quantity of one.

Good luck!

Stan