Van: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Namens Jack Rubin
Verzonden: zaterdag 5 mei 2018 12:49
Aan: VintHPcom@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [VintHPcom] HP 9845 repairs - smoke recharged!

I'm looking forward to it!

I'm in the fortunate but frustrating situation of moving my collection to a new work space - my "stuff" is divided between two locations about two hours apart. The 9845 is "home" with me; my HPDrive and peripherals are at the (soon-to-be) Computerarium. I expect to be moving the 9845 on Monday and look forward to adding some mass storage to it then.

BTW, the new location is (somewhat) closer to Quebec, if you're ever headed out this way!