Re: Can anyone make use of a 9135A ?

Colin Eby

Hi Brian,

I’ve proposed the 9135 goes to the National Museum of Computing.  I cover the HP collection there.  If you’re interested in getting old HPs running, I could always use a hand! We could have a go at getting this 9135 up and running along with an appropriate drive setup.

Kind regards,
Colin

On 18 Apr 2021, at 17:55, Brian via groups.io <brianas1948@...> wrote:

Hi Adrian , many thanks . I'll keep watching my email - these things dont come up often and almost never here in the UK . I have a modest system here and I'm just trying to set up CP/M-68k but it doesn't work with all drive models so it gets a bit tricky .

regards

Brian

On Sunday, 18 April 2021, 17:51:11 BST, Adrian Godwin <artgodwin@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Colin spoke up first but if that doesn't work out for whatever reason you're next in line