Re: Help with HP-150 and 9133H #VintageHPComputers

Martin Hepperle

Roland,

it is quite possible, that the first ROM number in my Rev. "I" tableĀ for the 150-II is wrong - I copied the numbers from different sources (including the upgrade notes for "150A" to "Touchscren" which lists revisions A,B,C,D ROM numbers) and there was indeed a discrepancy with one or two of the numbers for the higher ROM revisions. As you have the real thing, I will update my table to avoid spreading incorrect information.

Your 150B is obviously also Rev. "D" like mine, which is the latest revision for this machine.

Greetings,