Re: HP software for test equipment

On 9/4/20 4:35 PM, Rik Bos wrote:
I don't know about the 7000 system, but I know it's sometimes very hard to find control and test software for instruments. So if you some please preserve it.
There's a folder in the files section for instrument software.
I have a big box of disks and tapes containing this sort of software, I got it from a calibration lab that shut down last year. It's all calibration and verification software for a long list of instruments, mostly HP but not all.

The disks should be no problem, I just have to get to it. But the tapes will present a challenge.