Re: SRM/UX success

Dave McGuire

On 8/9/20 4:57 AM, rmb_guru via groups.io wrote:
Congratulations Dave on getting SRM/UX running.
Thanks!

I worked at HP for over 20 years in the Microwave Instrument Divisions here in Northern California.  I setup and maintained many SRM and SRM/UX systems, along with HPBASIC administration and programming.
Let me know if I can be of help, I still have all of my notes and most of the documentation.  You can e-mail me directly if you want, we could even do some Zoom meetings if that would be helpful.
Thank your for your kind offer. I've gotten things running nicely, but I do have a couple of issues that I'd like to run by you. I'll email you privately in a moment.

I don't have a functioning SRM or SRM/UX system at home at the present, but I do have a functioning HP382, HP9836C and a HP332R (rack mounted system with touchscreen).
Nice! I've looked at those 332R machines; they look great but they always command fairly big bucks on eBay so I've not chased them yet.