Re: HP 1000 Series A400, A600, A700, A900, A990 RTE Systems - Maintenance companies

Colin Eby

If only you’d said that 6 months ago! I’ve got my A600+ up and running now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFech4lfNWk

Next video is going to be a quick look at RTE-A

-Colin

On 5 Aug 2020, at 11:21, P Goscombe <pg31@...> wrote:

Hi, Not sure if this is allowed on the group, if not please delete my post. I have an A900 with a full set of spare cards for sale in the UK. I've been building this up over the last few years but have not had time over the last six months due to work commitments to complete the setup by using HPDisk. all that is needed is a HPIB card for the PC (included). The A900 has the following including two HPIB cards and cables and two async cards, cables and breakout panels. I've purchased parts from UK, Germany, Switzerland and USA for this system. Probably spent around £1K. I'd be looking at offers over £500. I've had this on a popular selling site for a while but have had little interest this side of the pond.

12009-60010 (HP-IB)
12201-60096 (sequencer)
12202-69002 (data path)
12203-69018 (cache control) (EPROM's 5180-4271 and 5180-4272)
12204-60003 (memory controller)
12222-60001 (supports 1 memory card)
12222-60002 (supports 2 memory cards)
12221-66001 (8MB memory)
12220-60001 (3/4MB memory)
12005-60012 (async card) (has dual plug fibre cable to connect to a specific HP terminal )

Sent from Outlook