Re: HP 9000 S300 DOS Coprocessor DIO Card 98286A Software 98531A

Dave McGuire

On 7/14/20 5:13 PM, David Kuder wrote:
Hey friends, first time posting on here, just getting into collecting HP
9000 S200/S300 systems.
Welcome!

I just picked up a /310, a lan card w/ thinnet mau, and a dos
coprocessor card.  I'm hoping someone has archived the software for the
coprocessor card they could send me images of.
Nice score. I've never seen one of those DOS coprocessor cards in person.

It seemed every system manufacturer made one for their buses. I had
one in an AT&T 3B1 (aka 7300 "Unix PC") years ago, they were around for
Sun SBus and PCI SPARC systems, NuBus cards for Macs...neat.

I decided while I was at it to design a DIO SRAM card to max out the
memory in both the /310 and the SRM server I have.
Hey, nice work! I'd love to have one of these. I see the Open
Hardware logo; have you released the design anywhere, or might you have
any extra bare boards?