Re: HP-UX disk image for the 9000-340?

Paul Berger

My two main image servers now are a pentium II based machine running the Linux version of HPdrive on a stripped down no GUI Arc Linux and ISA bus GPIB cards, and an IBM Thinkpad T42 running XP with a PCMCIA GPIB card both are trouble free.

Paul.

On 2020-04-23 3:24 p.m., Anders wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 09:17 PM, Paul Berger wrote:
have never had any problems booting from emulated disks on HPDrive.
Good to know. I guess a lot will depend on the speed of the PC running HPDrive, just as the actual speed of the PIC for HPDisk. Generally are disks slow anyway, but some things, like the reply to a Parallell Poll or IDENT tend to be picky. That being said, HP 200 and HP 300 seem to have very similar BOOT roms so we shall see in a week or two,