Re: New member: Hello and a question

Dave McGuire

Wow, Wabtec! We just took a trip down to your facility in Wilmerding
to pick up a small truckload of HP hardware that your company donated to
the museum. (thanks!)

We have a great deal of HP 64000 stuff at the museum. It's not
cataloged and it's all in boxes in the warehouse. I don't think we have
any service documentation, but we do have some parts, lots of manuals,
and hundreds of floppies. You're more than welcome to come up at some
point and help us go through it. (assuming you're in Wilmerding?)

It sounds like you're doing some interesting embedded work. If you
folks have any overflow work, my company is nearby (again assuming
Wilmerding) and can take on new projects.

http://www.mcguirescientificservices.com

(Everyone else, sorry for the overly commercial plug, but I like to
eat, and I fund the museum out of pocket.)

-Dave

On 3/7/20 1:15 AM, @computerninja wrote:
Arnie,
   Believe it or not we still use the HP64700 and are desperately
looking for the service manuals, parts lists and the bond-out chip specs
for the 80C186XLI. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Scott Apthorp,

Embedded software and simulation engineering for Wabtec

PS This might quantify what we are looking for :)

Last PV Test (2/26/2020 12:20 Hrs)

pv 1

Testing: HP64767A/AL (PPN: 64767A) Intel 80C188XL/80L188XL Emulator
PASSED
Number of tests: 1 Number of failures: 0
Testing: HP64740 Compatible (PPN: 64794A) Deep Emulation Analyzer
PASSED
Number of tests: 1 Number of failures: 0

Copyright (c) Hewlett-Packard Co. 1987
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without prior
written permission is prohibited, except as allowed under copyright laws.

HP64700 B Series Emulation System
Version: A.05.05 25Jul94
Location: Flash
System RAM:1 Mbyte