Re: HP-9885M service manual.

Paul Berger

On 2020-02-03 2:03 p.m., François Lanciault wrote:
The 1981 manual has been uploaded.

Don't expect much information about supported computers. It mainly list the interfaces required and the appropriate documentation to read. See pages 1-2,1-3 and chapter 2 (Installation Notes).

There might be some new information hidden elsewhere... I have not thoroughly checked.

I find the Service Note #9885M/S-5A interesting. Strange that some specific bits patterns can cannot be decoded correctly...

François
..and a very nice job!  The pictures are very clear.  One small thing the diagram of the component side of A2 is upside down that would be part of page 6-7