Van: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Namens Anders
Verzonden: zondag 2 februari 2020 13:22
Aan: VintHPcom@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [VintHPcom] Error 128 - Line too long during get

That is the probem. That utility does not work on more recent PCs, so I use, libdisk

libdsk1512\dskconv.exe" -otype raw BAS2SYS.TD0 BAS2SYS.BIN

This has woerked well for most disks, but fails on this one. No idea why?

OTOH, writing a small C program that takes an Ascii file and produces one with Pascal style strings is trivial. I will see if I can do that instead.