Re: Disk selector switch for a disk emulator?

Anders

I have been giving this a bit more thought and I am not SONOS :) With close to 100 PCBs sold, I'd hate to disappoint my existing customers, so what about this:

I create a small extra board that can be connected to the existing board's AUX connector and mounted at right angle to the main board that slides into the box pictured above. On that board are switches for down/up, leds for talk/listen/disk and a small display (NDH-C02-16CZ-FSW-FBW-3V3). In addition to that a DS2417 RTC plus a 20mm coin battery.