HP-9885M service manual.

Fran├žois Lanciault

Hi,

I just noticed that my original copy of the service manual for the HP-9885M/S is totally different from the one at the HP computer museum. It is a bit larger (7 chapters) and more recent (1981 ?) as it covers the 9835A-qB, the 9845 A-B-C and the HP-21MX. It also comes with a bunch of service notes (last chapter).

I don't think there is that much new informations. I could eventually scan it if there is interest.

I also have a 1982 print of the installation manual but a quick look shows no differences from the 1978 HP museum copy.

Fran├žois

On Jan 24, 2020, at 12:54, CuriousMarc <marc.verdiell@...> wrote:

I added two missing manuals for the HP 9825: The Printer Manual (for the HP 9866 printer) and the Disk Manual (for the HP 9885 8" Floppy). David and Al, you might want to add this to your collection.