Re: HP9826/36 PowerFail option RTC?

Anders

Still working on this. I skipped the idea t keep the 98x6 time value in the RTC. It is an ieee real, 64 bits that the DS2417 is 32 bits, but that is no real problem and besides is it far easier to read two integers. I will just decide on an arbitrary zero date. In my case jan 1 2000 and when I set the time I subtract that from the TIMEDATE and write the result as two integers. When reading I do the opposite, read the two integers, combine and add my zero date.

Code is ready, but I seem to have misplaced the three DS2417's I bought three years ago. Easily done as they are really small...