Keycaps, keyswitches from 9816,26,36, 98203B

Theo Stevens

Due to the increased traffic concerning searches for keyboards, keycaps and keyswitches  from 98203B/C 9816,26,36 I like to inform you that I have about 7 x 98203B cannibalized keyboards

having missing keys , keycaps and or switches.

The following list represents the HP keycap numbers used on the 98203, 9816,26,36 keyboard pictures as attached. The listed numbers are available in qty 2 each new originally packed from HP

The other keycaps  from the keyboards are available also . The needed keyswitches will be soldered out.

Pls contact me off-list in case there is a need

0371-2294

0371-2283

0371-2292

0371-2290