Re: 98xx international keyboard layouts?

Anders

Wel number 2 gave me Spanish, but there is no point changing this keyboard as it has US keytops, but for my emulator, it would be nice to be able to use the layout you are accustomed to. Anyway. The config word is read once, at bootup. It is at "column" 15, the last colum (encoder is 14).

At reset, the computer sends a bunch, I assume 256 clock pulses at a higher frequency than normally (24us) so it counts all the way to column 15 and reads the word. After that it lowers the keyboard clock and never counts past 140-something.

I shall see how I can emulate this.