Re: 98xx international keyboard layouts?

Paul Berger

Yes I think it will take trial and error removing one at a time and checking the result my guess would be J2 will give you Swedish/Finnish.  It would be nice if there where diagrams with the layouts, but I cannot find any.

Paul.

On 2019-12-28 12:24 p.m., Anders wrote:
On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 04:48 PM, Paul Berger wrote:
98203A
You are right! I never noticed those or simply assumed that they were links because they could not route all tracks. My keyboard has all the links in place. SW/F is presumably Swedish/Finnish so I will have to figure out how to emulate that :)

The row and colum numbers in that illustration do not correspond to the 9816 schematic though. For example, Z is column 7 in the schematic and I see a code 2 for shift and 3 for control, 26 is A etc. The number being the number of clockpulses counted from start.