Re: HP 9915a coprocessor

Dave McGuire

Hey Mike Fehlhammer, I just received a bounce message from a private
email that I sent to you a month ago, apparently your mail server
doesn't want to have anything to do with mine. Let's keep this in mind
and for the time being we should probably just communicate here.

Anyway, I've still not pulled that 8048; things are busy here. But I
will get to it. The big obstacle is tearing the chassis apart; it's one
of HP's more "elaborate" enclosure designs. ;) (meaning: what were they
smoking?) It's not a standard "System II" enclosure, though it
resembles one from the outside.