More SSS software documentation

Jack Rubin

I've added the documentation for several more SSS programs for 9000 200/300 computers to the Files section. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the actual software described and furthermore, the software was protected against duplication by being tied to the serial number of the specific machine where it was initialized.

Does anyone have any of this software? If so, have you been able to break the key so that the software may be recovered and re-distributed?

Frank Key of SSS has released all his material to the public domain without reservation, so if you can find it, you can run it.