Does anyone have a source for the putty colored paint used on HP peripherals?

Stan

I am restoring a few HP peripherals (9153A, 9133XV, 9142A, 9144A) and strictly for cosmetics I would like to at least touch up, and possibly completely repaint the cases. They all have various stains and scratches, some of which are through the paint on the metal cases.

If I can get a reasonable color match and am able to repaint the entire case, it won't have to be exact--just "close enough." Thanks for any and all leads!

Stan