Looking for a microswitch for HP 9142A Tape Drive

Stan

This is the plunger operated microswitch on the front edge of the main PCB that unloads the tape. I opened this drive to rebuild the gooey capstan and found the microswitch upper cover, the plunger, and the internal contact leaf bouncing around, but the internal spring is nowhere to be found. This is a simple SPDT switch. Does anyone have a part number for this switch, a pointer to where I might find one, or a scrap 9142 that this could be harvested from?

Thanks,
Stan