Re: Manuals needed... (HP12063A)

Paul Birkel

Thanks you Roland.  Now if I could just find the pair of frontplanes that I need to get my A900 card-set “activated” (memory and control store).  Stephen Hanselman had indicated earlier this year that he had both, but he’s never responded to my messages :-<.  Can anyone else help me?

From: VintHPcom@groups.io [mailto:VintHPcom@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roland Dietiker
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 5:09 PM
To: VintHPcom@groups.io
Subject: Re: [VintHPcom] Manuals needed... (HP12063A) -- HP 12063A Isolated Digital I/O Interface

Hello Lyle

Unfortunately I don’t own the „HP 12063A Isolated Digital I/O Interface“ Manual.

But you could find some bits in:

- 12060-90003 L-Series Automation Interfaces User Information R0184.pdf Section V (5)

- 24612-90011  HP1000 A-Series Computer Interface Diagnostics Reference Manual Feb_92.PDF, Chapter 12 contains hints about wiring of the Test Hood (page 12-5). Check archive.

I hope it helps.

Good luck

Roland