Re: Manuals needed... (12062A)

Paul Birkel

Thank you. Enjoy your week :->.

-----Original Message-----
From: VintHPcom@groups.io [mailto:VintHPcom@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roland Dietiker
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 4:04 AM
To: VintHPcom@groups.io
Subject: Re: [VintHPcom] Manuals needed... (12062A)

I have to check. I am currently outside of my Library. When I am back next week, I will check and place what I have on the share as Rick proposed.
Roland

Gesendet vom Mobile

Am 14.10.19 um 09:55 schrieb Paul Birkel

These are great Roland. Thank you! Do you also have the hardware manual for the 12063A Isolated Digital Card?