From: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> on behalf of Jack Rubin <j@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:37:24 PM
To: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io>
Subject: [VintHPcom] Plotter pens for HP 9125A/9862A

I now have an (apparently) working 9125A plotter attached to my 9100A. I'm getting ready to test by taping a felt-tipped marker to the pen carrier but I'd like to find a suitable HP pen. Any leads or references? Pretty sure the 9862A plotter used the same pens but I haven't found anything there either.

Thanks!
www.computerarium.org