Van: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> Namens silverray.russia@...
Verzonden: zondag 25 augustus 2019 21:35
Aan: VintHPcom@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [VintHPcom] New member with early HP computers

> Does the PVAL signal from the power supply go high?  If it remains low the processor will be held reset.
Sorry I didn't see Your answer on time.

Of course I have all necessary equipment for research :)
I repaired the power supply module at my woking place, and controlled all voltages in order with information in Service Manual.
The PVAL is in high state, active. Line +5V is 5.07V when has no load and 4.96V when loaded.

Roman.