Re: New member with early HP computers

On Aug 25, 2019, at 10:50 AM, silverray.russia@... wrote:
Unfortunately my 9825 isn't work correctly -- I repaired the power supply module but the computer didn't resurrect :(

I checked up all voltages and they are OK. If I disconnect KDP interface cable and make power on -- LEDs are light on and the beeper is sound on.
I checked up the clock frequency -- all OK, approx. 6MHz.
If the memory board is not functional or is not responding to the CPU, it won't get very far during power up tests. Try reseating the connections between the board stack to see if that helps. If you have another memory board, you could swap it in place of the current one.